not sure why I have that song in my head as it's a. old and b. not my thing music wise. I'm also not sure I should admit to liking Natasha Bedingfield, but as her music is on every beauty and cosmetic related advert on tv it's either a love or hate thing really.

We are back in the swing of things with school and gym. It's a bit sad to say that I am quite glad that the boys are back at school, but it has saved my sanity. It must drive them nuts as well being at home all day with boring Mummy and Pip who needs a 2 hour sleep at lunchtime, but I'm sure I am not the only one.

Running wise I'm struggling, but when have I ever done anything else but struggle. Sharon will tell you of the time in 1988 when she ran round the block with me when I was trying to get fit for my RAF medical (I passed medical, but failed Officer interview) when she thought she might have to dial for an ambulance such was my sorry assed state. I was 4 stone lighter then as well. Scarey huh?

I am managing to run for 6min, walk 2, run 5, walk 2, run 5, walk 2, run 2, collapse. I think being so heavy is not helping progression so I am going to stick with run 6, walk 2 three times till I have lost some weight which will be hard given I've eaten badly for much of the week. I am wondering how I can get out of going to WW on Monday, am thinking of feigning diptheria.

I did lose 2.5lb last week bringing the total up to 9.5lb so it's not all bad.

I am feeling more organised than I was, which basically means I've either used some material that has been hanging around for about 28 years, or I have done some crafting, or that I have tidied up. Seeing as you know about the bag and only 1 card has been made then I must have tidied up. Doesn't happen often but I am getting very fed up with clutter and lego. I am sure the kids think lego is a short name for lego as they hear it mostly referred to as 'bloody lego' but I am old and my tolerance is not high. No excuses. Their recklessless mess making drives me crazy, their infringement of Pip's space (his room) and their disregard for their poor aged mothers frayed nerves as they race through the house with swords or balls or knives. Again, I know I am not the only one.

We have had some lovely weekends recently, not least last weekend which was frighteningly civilised and the kids managed not to break anything of note.




When Hubby went to Windsor he actually took some nice 'scrapping' images, I was deeply impressed.






of course, I take better photos...