well it feels normal enough not to want to chew the arms of the sofa and drink 18 gallons of full fat milk.

I have a couple of rocky WW days - yesterday I made some chocolate crispies for the kids and got so overwhelmed by the whole melted chocolate thing that I had to lick the spoon and bowl several times. If only this had fixed my craving, but no I had to go the whole hog and actually eat a whole chocolate crispie. Stupidly I decided that foregoing lunch would make up for this transgression (stupid stupid what am I?15?). I then ate Sam's leftover cripsie when he decided that he didn;t like them (he is such a chocolate purist the heathen). I had broccoli soup and ryvita for dinner, everyone else had spag bol but I had donated bits here and there and there ended up being not quite enough for me.

No gym today as I was looking after my friends children, I missed it desparately - I cannot do it at home or early in the morning. I'll see if Hubby will let me out tomorrow to do it.

Scrapped twice - one a scraplift of the brilliant Margaret Scarborough and the other a total disaster! I'm not proud I'll get them scanned in and I'll put them up here. I'm just glad I've used a bit more of the stash mountain that I plan to add to this Sunday!!

Sam had his shirt signed by Leon Barnett at the footpall presentation evening. What a coup!!