I went to Stamperama this weekend with my friend Ruth, although it catered very much to the cardmakers & stampers of this world there was more than enough there to keep me interested.


I bought what i considered to be a few small purchases but I didn't come home with much change from £40!
In the pic I have also included 3 of the fontwerks notables stamps from Scrapgal and the Purple Onion stamps from Self-Addressed.

Lego fever returns to this house, we are having major lego building sessions at the moment, wi

th the insistence that photos be taken, all because of my scraplift LO - Sam wants 'in' on a Lego themed LO too so I will have to see what I can come up with. (these pics were taken in the morning, early in the morning, hence Munchies tired looking face - he just doesn't do mornings that kid). If you have boys you should let them go onto the Lego.com site to play - it's a great great thing :)