I have signed up to Shimelles "Learn Something New Every Day" online class. I'm a bit late, but I am sure I will catch up (hmmm famous last words and all that).

Went to see The Bourne Ultimatum tonight. Matt Damon Rocks!! That film Rocks!! Can't believe it's only a 12 though.

One more day to go before some 'me' time (Pip is a good egg at letting me do some scrapping whilst neglecting him).

Ordered the Fat Face Bag.
Will order filofax tomorrow.
Will download itunes tomorrow.

Will add bday pics later.

I will be mostly writing my kids names in their uniform tomorrow. In Sharpie Pen because the labels didn't turn up. Don't use Woven Labels, I ordered the labels and paid for them on the 8th Aug and no reply to a chasing email last week. It's all too late now even if they come tomorrow. Lesson learnedpeople, lesson learned.