I found myself yesterday and most of the night before without internet access. It was dreadful. I kept refreshing my browser and trying to pull mail approximately once every 30 seconds to no avail.

It was so bad I kept busy by tidying up. It nearly came down to actually cleaning as well but luckily Pip kept me busy with various antics. I shoudl start a catalogue of all the things he does that the other two never did. He is a shocker sometimes. When the server came back up (see I even talk like an expert) I trawled the forums trying to find other people moaning about their lack of access but found none so they were all obviously too busy playing catch up. Yes I know I could have tried dial up, but addict or not dial up costs money - valuable scrapping money.

I went to a crop on Sunday - good basic crop where all you do is chat and scrap. No fancy surroundings (an old smelly scout hut), 5 minutes from home, and lots of inane chatter. The perfect get away really. If only the toilets weren't such a fright.

Munch had a Teddy Bears Picnic here yesterday. I blame his Dad who whispered the idea into his little mind conspiratorially one night and the seed grew from there. So I had to bake cakes and tried to lay out a picnic blanket and put the bears all nicely round it. Munch and 2 little school friends plus 2 brothers completed the party. Of course it descended into farce when Pip wrecked it and the kids ended up having their picnic at the table just so Pip couldn't trample it into the carpet. But there were enough squeals of delight to let me know that they were all enjoying themselves.





Your Birthdate: September 3



You are more than a big ball of energy - you are a big ball of hyper.

You are always on the go, but you don't have a type a personality.

Instead of channeling your energy into work, you instead go for fun and adventure.

Witty and verbal, you can have an interesting conversation with anyone.



Your strength: Your larger than life imagination



Your weakness: You tend to be pretty scattered



Your power color: Lime



Your power symbol: Lightening bolt



Your power month: March



I'm not sure I'm a big bundle of energy, but the other things are pretty true - although I do choose to be witty and verbal with friends only as others would mistake my wit for insanity.