Poor little Pip is really suffering with his first proper full blown cold. I've had some horrendous nights with him, poor little guy, and now he has developed this awful hacking cough. Basically I've had a 20lb baby stuck to my hip for a week. I'd cry too though if I felt as bad as he does. And yeah he's a bit small for an 11 month & 363 day old bab isn't he?

I have rediscovered fontgarden not that I ever lost it, but I haven't had time to mess about with fonts for a while, but I have a sketch challenge LO to finish for Sunday and was trying to find a font for a title. Well I was trying to find a title and couldn't think of one, I was also trying to think of some journalling and couldn't think of anything either, so I thought 'hmmm fontgarden always had really cool quotes to display its fonts, I should look there', so whilst I didn't find a quote I could use for baby journalling, I did find piles of deeply cool fonts. Like this one...


I also like the name of it, slightly unsavoury but almost edgy too.


Anyway it got me out of a hole title wise and font wise, so I am off to hand cut the skizzed font title for my LO and write a bit of journalling.


I have also done some other craft, I've done 2 'ME' journal pages, I've done about 4 baby Pip journal pages, I've made 10 mini albums using Candice Palmers instructions (you must do this it's so easy you could do it in your sleep if you are lucky enough to get some sleep)



I will try and post pics of all my achievements this week, half term week, this week of nintendo ds and Stars Wars Lego on the PC, this week of 'can i have something to eat yet', this week of going beyond play fighting and 'someones going to get hurt', this week of 'can we watch 'Cars/Spongebob/Thunderbirds/other kid movie we've seen a trillion times already'' this week of seeing the bags CZ has knitted and ordering circular needles from ebay.