well, some of it is -
You are more than a big ball of energy - you are a big ball of hyper. ummm not really, I am comfortable with my inner couch potato backside although I always have a lot of things on the go

You are always on the go, but you don't have a type a personality. well I def don't have a type A personality, again I identify too much with my inner couch potato to be ALWAYS on the go but I do get very restless.

Instead of channeling your energy into work, you instead go for fun and adventure. so if they mean I am easily distracted by non-work things then yes, 100%

Witty and verbal, you can have an interesting conversation with anyone. I am occasionally funny and very verbose, but I cannot have a conversation with a stranger easily, I am too old now to want to try hard with people, although I will do small talk.


Your strength: Your larger than life imagination oh yeah that is true


Your weakness: You tend to be pretty scattered 100% alhtough I wish I were cool and controlled

Your power color: Lime spooky but I love that colour


Your power symbol: Lightening bolt hmm yeah whatever


Your power month: March will tell you next month

Sadly for me I also did this for my kids and hubby - my hubby's one was spookily accurate.

Off to scrap now - have 30 mins to finish some stuff off - will photograph tomorrow and post, I am pleased with my little self.