'cos I think I ate the whole world over the weekend.

After 2 weeks of being 'into' a new way of eating, the first week I was brilliant, the second I began to slip a little, this weekend at my friends birthday party I ate pretty much everything with unashamed abandon including a great big slab of choc cake (lovely btw Sharon - did you make it yourself asks SR?)

Baby Pip is not conforming to required sleep pattern so I am currently letting him cry for a bit to tire him out. Once he starts making retching sounds I'll go in! We go to Kings College Hospital tomorrow with him for an untrasound and check up. Hopefully he'll be given the all clear.

ok, pathetic retching sounds are emanating from his bedroom, time to do the ironing whilst rocking a baby in his chair- an acquired skill but very useful.