I have ordered a couple of books and can't wait for them to arrive so I can peruse. Last year I got a book on making journals that is beautiful but I have never used it :(, no time really. I am hoping that I will find time for knitting. I really fancy some home grown comforts and new chunky cushion covers.
Am trying to keep the house tidy, but it is nigh on impossible with 2 tearaways who use anything as play opportunities and always leave their mess behind them. A bit like always seeing accidents in you rear view mirror.
No New Year Photos, I completely forgot about my camera for once, but I have some cute pics that Sharon took jsut before Xmas.... I can't find them on the pc so they must be on CD and the boys are pestering me and about to wake the baby up with their moaning so will uplaod later.